Careers at Petsecure
ALL our clients are VIPs (Very Important Pets)
We may be an insurance company, but we aren't your typical breed. At Petsecure pet health insurance, we're proud to be one of Manitoba's Top 20 employers. We offer excellent remuneration, benefits and some pretty neat perks, but if you speak to our diverse team of over 100+ people, they'll likely have more to say about our customers. Because the one driving belief we all share is the importance of insuring pets across Canada, so that pet parents can afford and have access to the very best veterinary care available.
Since 1989 we've been Canada's leading pet insurance provider, and we're growing every day. Talk to us, and find out why.
Your values will align with the Guiding Principles of Western Financial Group:
- Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
- Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
- Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
- Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
BILINGUAL INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVES
Western Financial Insurance Company is Canada's leading pet health insurance company, providing Petsecure Insurance, PurinaCare Pet Insurance, President's Choice Pet Insurance, HBC Pet Insurance and others. We continue to lead the industry with innovative new plans and forms of coverage that help make protecting pets easier, more convenient and affordable. We're proud to be one of Manitoba's Top 25 Employers for 2011.
Western Financial Group is built on Guiding Principles that recognize the value of our employees and encourage lifelong learning through education and training opportunities. We’re a company that is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve... because we live here.
About The Opportunity
We are seeking Bilingual Insurance Representatives to join our team. In this role, you will contribute to achieving the goals of your team by:
- Promoting and educating prospects on Pet Health Insurance
- Accepting inbound calls as outlined by tier based routing - sales applications are high priority
- Generating outbound sales calls from our Voucher Awareness program, Quote Letters Sent program, Member-Get Member Program, Tradeshow Ballot Program, Tradeshow Application Program, Voucher Claim Pd Sales program
- Achieving monthly goals as outlined in Performance, Goals & Achievement Scorecard (PGA card)
- Setting and achieving weekly and monthly goals as laid out by Sales Leader
We are seeking the following experience, skills, and capabilities:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Acquire and maintain General Insurance License - required within 6 months of start date in all provinces
- Previous Sales & Customer Service experience required
- Proficient computer aptitude in a windows environment
Western Financial Group offers robust compensation and benefits packages including:
- Competitive salaries
- Group health and dental benefits plan 100% paid by Western Financial Group
- Minimum 3 week vacation, personal days & sick days
- Training and development opportunities
- Employer matched RSP program and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Much more!
OUTBOUND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Contacting our clients by telephone
- Advising clients on the current status of their pet insurance coverage
- Telephone experience
- Sales or service experience
- A passion for pets
- Excellent English skills
- Great vocal energy
Are you passionate about pets? Have you thought about a sales or customer service career in the insurance industry? Do you have insurance experience working in sales and customer service in a Customer Care, Agency, or Broker environment? If so, join our unique team of experienced professionals with Western Financial Insurance Company located in Winnipeg. To see what pet health insurance is all about, visit us online at www.petsecure.com.
We are one of "Manitoba's Top 25 Employers for 2011", and as a result of our continuous growth, we are currently accepting applications for our Insurance Representatives for both sales and service positions. If you already hold a valid General Insurance License or CAIB 1, 2, 3, or 4, we want you! We are also looking for individuals who are willing to obtain their license within our paid training program. .
Upon holding a valid license, or successful completion of our paid licensing program, representatives will receive:
- A starting annual salary between $25,000 - $35,000 depending on license held and past experience, specific to insurance.
- Monthly commission paid on all sales
- Full time employees work a 35 hour work week (shifts & rotational Saturdays)
- Bilingual in French and English an asset
- Post secondary education an asset
- Experience using Windows and Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to obtain General Insurance License (company paid) or provide a copy of existing license
We're thinking about your future. We offer a great compensation package including a full suite of company paid benefits, discounts on a variety of insurance products, company paid training and continuing education and opportunities for personal and career growth.
Thank you for your interest in Western Financial Insurance. Applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to:
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
back to top